It is a faculty-level library service unit that provides and serves various printed and digital reference sources in economics, accounting, and management to the academic community of FEB UI and the broader community in Indonesia.
The PSB unit occupies a separate building with approximately 4,700 m2 consisting of 5 floors. The collections provided include compulsory books, supporting books, magazines/journals, proceedings, undergraduate theses, postgraduate theses, dissertations, research reports, professor inauguration speeches, Etc. PSB also provides subscribed economic and business research data specifically for FEB UI civitas academics which can access at PDEB.
PSB also has a “Prof. Sumitro Djojohadikusumo Room” which contains a collection of readings by Prof. Sumitro, a historical description of his life journey as an academic, statesman, and economist and father in the family, and several duplicates of Prof. Sumitro.
Service Opening Hours
Monday – Thursday: 08.00 – 20.00 WIB
Friday: 08.00 – 11.30 WIB and 13.00 – 20.00 WIB
Saturday: 08.00 – 15.00 WIB
PSB FEB UI service includes:
- Lending services for library materials for undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs (PSB Postgraduate), and access to research data at PDEB.
- Learning services: literacy training activities for FEB UI members, namely training on online journals, reference tools, economic and business databases, and others.
- User education services through librarian guidance on the use of services and resources owned by PSB, either directly (face to face) or through classes such as information literacy activities, socialization of PSB services, or others. Students can also access e-resources (ebooks, journals, etc.),
UI’s final work, library materials provided by the Universitas Indonesia Library through:
- remote-lib.ui.ac.id contains online databases, journals, ebooks, etc. that are subscribed to by UI
- ui.ac.id, namely the online catalog of the UI Library
- ui.ac.id/upload, namely the UI student final work upload page
Online Catalog LONTAR (Undergraduate Program Collection): rlc.fe.ui.ac.id
Sumitro Djojohadikusumo Building
Kampus FEB UI, Depok
Telp 021-7272425 ext. 612
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com